It's not often that a company has customers that think enough of them to write and submit an article to a leading healthcare business publication, but one of ours did.
Orthopaedics and Rheumatology of the North Shore in Skokie, IL has enjoyed such great results that they felt compelled to write about it. From the article, here are some of the highlights of their success.
- Patient accounts receivables fell 28 percent within the first six months of implementing the program
- In the first three months of 2017 – when patients are traditionally paying out-of-pocket to meet deductibles – ORNS experienced a 53 percent decline in accounts receivable compared to the previous year
- During the first quarter of 2017, receivables in the 91-to-120-day category declined 73 percent year-over-year
- Significant reduction in statement service costs, including mailing, and supplies
- Reduction in staff time – no more posting payments individually from statement payments received
- Seventy percent reduction in patient accounts receivable has been achieved since credit card on file began
To learn more about how they did it, click the link below and read the whole article!
To learn how your practice can enjoy the same results CONTACT US - 866-927-9344 or email@example.com. We will be glad to do a no-obligation consultation and show you how your practice can make steps to implement a successful card-on-file program that will reduce costs and virtually eliminate multiple billings, collections, and bad debt.